What you say should come from asking 1. who and 2. why you’re talking to this audience. The cross section of this answer should provide you with your 3. message
1. Who are you talking to?
- Picture a real person–Age; demos; cultural aspects…
- Why are they listening to you?
- What do they need to hear; what can they learn
- What format works best
3. What to you need to say…………
— this is “THE
2. Why are you talking AND how are you talking to them, i.e.,
- – to sell/promote yourself
- – friendly, team oriented
- – formal; authoriatibe